Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rock On!!!

On Sunday we moved from the Cracker Barrel to Ridge Ranch Campground in Newton Falls,Ohio. This campground is a nice place. Owned by Jack and Cheryl Morris and Barney. They bought the campground about 4 years ago and have worked very hard to make it a fun place to visit. We enjoyed our time there and would recommend it to anyone in the area. Lots of kids over the weekend, but quiet during the week.





On Monday we went up to Cleveland. The one place Gary had requested we see on our journeys was the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame. Here is a link to their web site. http://www.rockhall.com/
It is located in downtown Cleveland on the shore of Lake Erie.

This is an excellent museum. To quote Gary "Like totally awesome dude!"
We got there at about 10:30am and didn't leave until after 5:00pm. There is so much to see and hear. Lots of original memorabilia. Pictures, posters, letters, albums, you name it and they have it. 6 floors of exhibits and music. We even had a good lunch at their cafe. We couldn't take pictures inside..and I even had to check my camera before we could go into the exhibits. Bah!! That is the only part I didn't like. You know me. I like to take pictures to help my fading memory later. We could take them in the lobby and outside. So I do have a few to help me.


No comments: