Tuesday, May 1, 2007

2 more days...

Yesterday Gary did a "dry run" to see if everything we're planning to transport in the GMC would fit. Surprisingly it appears everything will and we'll have some empty space. We really weren't sure this was going to happen. Now, we'll have to see what it all weighs. We need to be under 7200 lbs for the GMC,us, our stuff and the Nash. If we go over, we'll have to start removing something.
Tomorrow, the Nash goes to get new tires. No more blow outs, XXX (Fingers crossed). Seems strange to take our house to the tire shop.

Today, I went with a friend and her sister-in-law to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. I love this food. I give it credit for at least 20 of my extra p0unds. I look forward to eating some good Tex-Mex/Mexican in the Southwest early next year.

2 more days. We're almost finished cleaning out the basement. We talked to the Realtor today and it appears we're on track for the closing on our stick house.

Also tomorrow I'm going to the local hospital to meet with my Manager. I've been able to sign on to work again 20 hours a week. I'll be assigning medical coding to Outpatient Emergency visits. I just need a good Internet connection. I'll be their first traveling Medical Coder. Looks like we'll need the extra money for sure with the price of gas. Yipes!! We'll be traveling a little..parking a lot. That's OK..new places and slower pace is one reason to adopt this lifestyle.

No comments: