Saturday, April 28, 2007

Packing..packing...packing

Spent most of today packing and sorting the rest of our "stuff" in the house. Cleaned out the freezer so my brother can come pick it up. Our nephew came and picked up the house generator he bought. And our friend came by to see "his" tool box and plan how to get it home on Sunday. Gary just keeps adding tools and "things" to it. V had better take it home soon or he won't be able to move it, it'll weigh so much.
I went through all my stained glass supplies and managed to get everything in 2 very heavy totes. After Gary tried to pick them up, he said we needed to upgrade our truck. Glass is HEAVY!! But, I hate to leave any of it behind. I just don't know what I'll want to use over the next couple of months. I guess it'll work out. If the truck/travel trailer weighs to much once we get everything loaded, we can remove some of it I guess. :(
We went to dinner with Van and Rita to Bali Hi over on Broad St. Pretty good food. Really crowded with Duke students. But I did catch sight of 1 Carolina student(if his clothes were any indication). A couple of high-schoolers were in dressed to the nines enjoying their dinner before the prom. Very pretty. Afterward went over to Sam's Club and Circuit City to look at IPods. Gary is thinking about using one to listen to his HUGH music collection.
5 more days..(but who's counting). Good night. Deb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Hey!!
Blog is looking great. Ellie reminds me so much of my Rodie! Makes me miss her so much. Blue Bell "Miss B B" is doing fine. If she lands on the floor, she waits for a finger to rescue her and bring her up where she can find her cage and then she flies back. Good job on getting an IPOD. I love mine! If you need a driveway to park in until you get going....mine is available. Come on over.
Love you.....be careful!
Sherry and Doug