Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Week


Boy, has this been a busy week. Tuesday I went with a friend who was having a mammogram. All is well for her with this. Also on Tuesday, Gary learned how to use a handicapped van. He used it today to pick a friend up from the hospital. Many of you know our friend had a stroke about 2 months ago. He is doing very well and came home from the Rehab center.

I went to my last Stained Glass class yesterday. I finished my last project, a Tiger bust that will travel with us mounted in the window of the travel trailer.
I will miss my instructor and the others in my classes. Hopefully I'll be able to remember everything I learned working with her.

The tow vehicle has "new shoes" today. Michelin 10 ply should really handle that travel trailer weight. Thanks to Douglas for his advice and help with this.
The trailer will get new tires next week.

Today we signed the contract to sale the house. We agreed on a price that was pretty close to the asking price. If all goes well, we're looking for closing to occur on May 25th. We'll be on the way to Florida with my parents that day. The lawyer and real estate agent will just send the money to the bank. Isn't technology grand?!!

Yipes!! It is really happening. We packed the truck and the jeep with more boxes for storage and a couple of chairs we're giving to my parents. We're going to deliver them tomorrow.
Gary will go by BLD to collect his last pay check and say one last good-bye.
1 week and counting. Kentucky here we come!! Love to all, Deb

No comments: