Monday, July 14, 2008

Ads from Goggle

Recently I learned from a friend's blog that Google has now set up a system to place ads on our blogs....I know..I know..just one more place to see advertisements..but..according to him (and Google)they pay me to put them there as long as you click on them...SOOOOO...I added the feature to the blog yesterday. As I understand the process..Google puts ads that match the content of my blog..and for each click by a visitor (you)..Google puts money in an account for me. Once it gets to $100, they'll send me a check. Sooo.... if you see something that interests you just click and check it out. Please don't just click multiple times as Google frowns on this and will respond to me unkindly.
If it's a bother after a month or so..they'll go away...so consider the next few weeks a test...will it make us some extra money?? Who knows...click away and we'll see...love to you all. Deb

No comments: