Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reflections and Comments

I don't think I've mentioned recently that I really love your comments regarding our Blog. Your responses really help keep me encouraged to continue writing it. If my Mom and Dad continue to progress we hope to get back on the road again after Thanksgiving. So..if you like something, please let me know. If you don't like something..keep it to your self..he he...just kidding . :o)
All comments are welcome. I enjoy writing this, but as most of you know I have never claimed to be a writer. So..warts and all...here it is..

I've thought a lot lately about our lifestyle change and recent events. While I miss traveling and meeting new folks..one of the best benefits of our life is our ability to change our plans in a minute. Coming back to NC to help out my parents was absolutely necessary for me. I am blessed that Gary loves my parents as much as I do and has been so willing to be one of their "go to" guys. We appreciate every day we have with them and hope to have many more.



This picture is my brother Rob and Coach K (if you don't know......... Duke's basketball coach). Rob has been a Duke fan all of his life. Gary and I have attempted to help him with this problem..you know...everyone should be a Carolina TarHeel..right!!!! Anyway..not too long ago Rob enjoyed another birthday and his wife Jeannie arranged for him to meet the Coach. I think it was when their sons were at Coach K's basketball camp this summer. Anyway...I don't think Rob has washed this shirt ever since the Coach touched it. Can you tell by the big grin...how happy this made Rob?

Well..going to town again..Dad is at therapy(with Gary) and Mom and I are going to meet them to go to Howard's restaurant in Lillington. If you are by this way, try it out. Good BBQ and even better pineapple cake. Afterwards, Dad is getting a much needed hair cut.

Love to you all..Deb

No comments: